26 November 2012

Hello!



Hello and welcome to Random Acts of Sweetness!

My name is Bethany and I am a Mum to one gorgeous little girl, wife of a Swedish dreamboat and follower of Jesus. I Love baking sweet treats and flicking through cookbooks filled with sweet treats that, let's be honest, I really won't have time to make! On a typical Saturday morning you can usually find me at home in the garden, under the shade of our jacaranda tree, drinking tea, dreaming of a party to plan or what vegetables we should plant next.
A Florist in a former life I am currently trying to plant flowers in the garden so I can pick them and arrange them in a vase! I hope this blog will be a way for me to collect and share ideas for a truly sweet life.

The image above is from our Aussie Christmas Picnic,  photography by the very talented Kitty at Choc & Spice Photography. More details coming soon!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment